Here are some stories of our fun filled days in Austin!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thomas The Tank Engine!

When we heard that Thomas was coming to a town near Austin, we knew we had to get tickets.  What was supposed to be a fun day for the family, turned into a Daddy-Charlie day because Kate was sick. :-(

Daddy and Charlie headed out to go for a ride on Thomas the Train.


Here he comes!



All aboard!


Charlie so excited to be on Thomas the Train!

When they got home I asked Charlie to tell me about his day.  They had to leave straight from Charlie's soccer game and were in a bit of a time crunch.  Apparently they went through Terra Burger drive-thru and Charlie got to eat in the car!!  I kid you not, I think this was the highlight of the day for him.  Eating his burger and french fries in the car.  Yes, we are a bit of neat freaks....and yes, Paul more so than I am. That and the M&Ms that Daddy bought him for the car ride home were highlights of his day.  Well, I think having Daddy to himself all day was the very best part.  

No comments:

Post a Comment