Here are some stories of our fun filled days in Austin!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Thank you Internet!

I have to wonder what parents of inquisitive 4 year olds did before the invention of the internet...namely google.   Either they made up answers or had a lot more general "how things work" knowledge than I have.  Some of the questions Charlie asked me today were "how are rocks made," "why do farmers were overalls" and "how do helicopters land".   Oy vey.  This last one I tried to play off by saying, "just like airplanes honey, and you've been on an airplane."  Nice try.  While gesturing intently with his hands, he exasperatingly explained that airplanes land on a runway while going forward while helicopters land going straight down.  Right.  I guess I will just have to wait for the day he has a legal question.

No comments:

Post a Comment